- Solving and answering students’ questions about modules and other learning-related issues;
- Supporting professional activities related to internship, thesis, subject assignment;
- Hand out the registration form, enter the topic of registration, receive the graduation report of the students, serve the report board, enter the score into the system;
- Supporting work related to orientation education, enrollment counseling, graduation ceremony and diploma for students;
- Report lectures to instructors instructing corporate internship at school and synthesize outside the school and submit to the training department of subjects;
- In charge of final accounts of credits, graduated with the school;
- Cooperating with subject leaders to open summer classes for credit students;
- Store transcripts and essay tests each semester;
- Combining with the need to use the department’s stationery to buy and distribute to faculty members;
- In charge of managing, selling textbooks (exist) for students, making books to monitor revenues and expenditures, quarterly reports;
- Graduation consideration for students: receiving applications, proposing graduation consideration, adjusting student information, receiving diplomas from training, photo-sticking, diploma and graduation tables for students according to the school’s regulations;
- Carrying out 5S work of faculty and total sanitation every Friday;
- Carrying out reports on graduation and employment of graduates;
- Assisting teachers in academic-related jobs;
- Carrying out other tasks required by the dean or vice dean.
- Supporting tasks relating to students’ schedule and lecturers’ teaching schedule
- Supporting tasks relating to final tests, graduation examination.
- Re-examining, issuing academic record and introduction letter.
- In charge of setting up teaching schedule, giving the announcement of missed class and compensation of missed classes.
- Storing archived documents;
- Being responsible for files of visiting lecturers;
- Recording, gathering and reporting all complaints and questions (unable to solve) from students and lecturers to dean/vice deans;
- Making a request for assigning meeting rooms according to Dean’s announcement of the meeting
- Managing and storing all faculty meeting minute books;
- Managing study encouragement fund, scientific research, short-term training,etc., making books to monitor revenues and expenditures, quarterly reports;
- Performing other tasks required by the dean or vice dean.