1. Objectives of MBA Curriculum
The Curriculum of Master of Business Administration (MBA) is to:
– Improve the knowledge of philosophy, in-depth knowledge of business administration and necessary skills for working independently, creatively; have ability to detect, solve problems in business.
– Equip advanced knowledge of philosophy, foreign languages and research methods to detect problems and arising situations in business.
– Equip students with in-depth knowledge of business administration, vision and ability to plan a dynamic, creative business strategy, suitable to the business.
– Equip students with knowledge of research to improve their research ability and apply research results to solving problems in business administration.
– Equip students with the necessary skills to work and study independently and dynamically in business administration.
2. Outputs of MBA Curriculum
2.1 Common knowledge
Understand the basic knowledge of Marxist – Lenin philosophy, Ho Chi Minh Thought, scientific research methodology.
Meet the requirements of foreign language proficiency: is at B1 level or 3/6 level according to the European reference frame, Pursuant to 15/2014 / T-BGDDT Circular dated Ministry of Education and Training on May 15, 2014, promulgating the Regulation on master degree training.
2.2 Specialized knowledge
Managing, organizing and deploying financial management activities to develop and present financial orientations, strategies and plans;
Managing, organizing and deploying project management activities to establish, present and manage an investment project;
Managing, organizing and deploying supply management activities to build, implement and manage a material supply plan; build and manage production plans and schedules for enterprises;
Managing, organizing and deploying human resource management activities for planning human resource, building the plans of recruitment, training – developing human resources for enterprises.
Managing, organizing and deploying brand management activities to build brand development strategies for businesses.
Applying operating management knowledge to implement operational management activities in production and business of enterprises.
Organize and deploy e-commerce activities, e-marketing methods, online selling.
Know the macro-level strategic planning process.
2.3 Additional knowledge
Having general knowledge in the field of economics such as accounting, banking and finance, having a high level of foreign language ability, achieving one of the following certificates:
IELTS 4.5 and higher by the British Council (British Council)
IDP Education Pty Ltd
TOEFL 450 IPT, TOEFL 133 CBT, TOEFL 45 iBT do ETS, IIG hoặc IIE cấp;
TOEIC 450 issued by ETS;
European B1 Framework (by University of Foreign Languages – VNU, Da Nang Foreign Languages University, Hue Foreign Languages Universit, Ho Chi Minh City University of Education, Hanoi University).
2.4 Graduation thesis knowledge
Demonstrate theoretical knowledge, research methods, specific research results in the field of economics and business administration. Research results must be valuable for the field of research, practical activities of enterprises and specific industries.
The research results of the thesis are encouraged to be published in scientific journals on the list of specialized scientific journals calculated for scientific works, considerate when being recognized as qualified professors and associate professors of The state council for professor title of Vietnam.
2.5.1 Career Skills
– Plan, organize and deploy a business plan: sales, supply of materials, marketing, business, …
– Implement planning, organization, leadership and inspection and control of production and business activities of enterprises;
– Plan, organize and deploy the development strategy of businesses such as recruitment and training of personnel, building organizational culture, developing brands, …
– Conduct surveys to collect information for the analysis of the business environment, analyze the business context of enterprises and propose and advise business leaders to manage and improve business performance of businesses.
2.5.2 The ability to logic thinking and problem solving
– Thinking, good awareness, generalizing the economic situation, financial management in inside and outside the enterprise.
– Detecting strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats and proposing solutions to improve business activities of enterprises.
– Dealing with situations, issues at the enterprises.
2.5.3 Research ability
– Design a market research program; Analyzing and measuring the contents of qualitative and quantitative research on economic, financial and human resource issues at enterprises;
– Deploying and inspecting and evaluating the steps of collecting secondary and primary data for research;
– Design and evaluation of the research questionnaire;
– Using proficiently SPSS software for scientific research;
– Implementing techniques and methods of processing primary and secondary data;
– Analyze, evaluate and conclude the results of processing primary and secondary information, thereby giving the best solutions for research problems.
2.5.4 Logical Thinking Ability
– Logically apply the functions of management such as planning, organization, leadership and inspection to solve problems in management;
– Determining arising or existing problems, and correlation between them as a basis for solving;
– Applying techniques and methods to set and solve problems in management according to a system: literature review, proposed research models, research model test, findings and solutions
theoretical basis, model building, model checking, solution conclusion;
– Ability to create, develop and lead career change;
– Organize and arrange tasks in human resources, sales, marketing …;
– Awareness, updating economic regions, changes in socio-economic culture at home and abroad.
– Adaptable in the pressure and integration working environment
2.5.5 Self-control and responsibility
– Ability to detect and solve problems of training and propose valuable initiatives;
– Ability to orient individual capacity development, adapt to a highly competitive working environment and professional leadership;
– Giving expert conclusions on complex issues of professional expertise;
– Protect and take responsibility for professional conclusions;
– Ability to build and evaluate plans;
– Ability to promote collective intelligence in management and professional activities;
– Ability to assess and determine the direction of the assigned tasks
- Enrollment Information
Enrollment form: exam
Foreign language: Based on the Circular No. 15/2014 / T-BGDDT dated May 15, 2014 of the Ministry of Education and Training on promulgating the Regulation on master degree training
Economic Mathematics (Linear Planning, Statistics and Probability)
Principles of Management
- Total volume: 61 credits
- The Curriculum :
|1. Common modules||10|
|3||6007401||Methodology of scientific research||3|
|2. Specialized modules||39|
|2.1 Required modules||21|
|5||6007408||Investment Project Management||3|
|7||6007403||Human resource management||3|
|10||6007407||Art of leadership||3|
|2.2 Elective modules (18 credits)||18|
|17||6007424||Stat-up business management||3|